MARINE FLOATING BOOMS
What are Floating Booms?
Booms are floating, physical barriers to oil, made of plastic, metal, or other materials, which slow the spread of oil and keep it contained. Skilled teams deploy booms using mooring systems, such as anchors and land lines.
- Absorb oil or oil-based liquid only; engine oil, hydraulic oil, gasoline, diesel kerosene, etc.
- 100% polypropylene, good absorbency
- Apply to land, water surface
- Remains floating even after full absorption
- Recycles approx. 80% of oil after full absorption which can be reused.
- Can be burnt after using, ash ≤0.02%
CHARACTERISTICS of Marine floating Booms
Physical barriers to oil, plastic, metal, or other materials, which slow the spread of oil and keep it contained.