SINGLE IBC SPILL PALLET
Overall, The IBC spill pallet is made of 100% polyethylene material and is integrally formed with a seamless structure, which is safe and reliable.
Therefore, the pallet has a large capacity of 298 gallons (1130 liters), and has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and weather resistance.
In summary the pallet can effectively prevent the hazards caused by the leakage of chemical liquids, and is suitable for the sub-packaging, storage and transportation of medium-sized container containers.
In addition, it is used for secondary leak-proof storage of chemical storage containers to avoid splashing or leaking during packaging or storage. Specially used for leakage treatment of IBC square chemical barrels, suitable for anti-spill treatment of medium-sized container; suitable for anti-leakage packaging and storage and transportation of most medium-sized containers.
Features in detail for 1 IBC Pallet
- 100% polyethylene for chemical compatibility
- Forklift pockets to aid transportation
- Removable plastic grid
- 4-Way Entry
- Comes with Drain Plug
- Non- Skid, easy-to-clean removable grates
- Easy to handle with forklift together with Pallet Jack
- Withstand extreme temperatures- 20° to 120°F
- Meets Regulation: EPA 40CFR 264.175, SPCC 40CFR112.7, NPDES 40 CFR 122.26
Most important, Regulatory – Single IBC
EPA 40CFR 264.175, SPCC 40CFR112.7, NPDES 40 CFR 122.26