SINGLE IBC SPILL PALLET LOW PROFILE
Single IBC Spill Pallet Low Profile – In Compliance with- EPA 40 CFR 264.175
It has a characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and weather resistance.
IBC Pallets are effectively used to prevent the hazards caused by the leakage of chemical liquids in bulkier containers such as IBC Container and is suitable for the sub-packaging, storage and transportation of medium-sized container containers.
It is used for secondary leak-proof storage of chemical storage containers to avoid splashing or leaking during packaging or storage Containment pallets are also suitable for the anti-spill treatment of medium-sized containers; suitable for anti-leakage packaging and storage and transportation of most medium-sized containers.
- In the line with EPA 40 CFR 264.175 requirements
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion, and chemicals
- Nestable design permits stacking when not in use; lowers the cost of bulk shipping
- 4 Way forklift access to make handling and moving as easy as possible
- All-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode
- The strongest standard pallet you can buy for everyday drum storage
- Strong enough for long-term storage of Drum’s liquids, this innovative design transfers weight to load-bearing channels to maximize capacity
Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and any relevant safety regulations or guidelines for the specific substance and application to ensure proper handling, storage, and transportation of IBCs. Safety should always be a top priority when dealing with hazardous materials to protect both people and the environment.
View more Secondary Contaimnet pallet https://oceansafetysupplies.com/product-category/spill-pallet/