Oil Containment Berms – Firstly featuring easy set up and deployment in a patented design, Spill Berms are easy to use yet rugged enough to handle daily wear and tear from forklifts and trucks
In addition – Please refer EPA | Secondary Containment Requirements.
According to federal codes, a containment system must have a sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater. Some states may have more stringent restrictions and you should contact your AHJ for your local requirement.
On top of that, Please find below key Points of Secondary Containment Regulations
- Your secondary containment system must be impervious and free of cracks or gaps.
- Primary containers can’t sit in their own waste.
- Any waste that has spilled or leaked into the secondary containment area (or any accumulated precipitation like we talked about) must be removed in as timely a manner as is necessary to prevent overflow.
In Short Product Details for Oil Containment Berms
- Made from “A” quality Arctic-Approved chemical resistant fabric for your choice
- Some custom sizes available
- Available in Black Fabric
- Folds into compact size for ultimate portability and reuse
- No assembly required
- Ground Mat is Optional
Lastly, units are ready stock with immediate recovery solution on your urgent needs.
However- it is subject to prior sales.
Call us now for Oil Containment Berms.