Oil/fuel Spill Containment Socks – 1.2m x 76cm
Oil/Fuel Containment Socks – 1.2m x 76cm
Containment socks are used to control the spread of oil to reduce the possibility of polluting land and other resources. Socks also concentrate oil in thicker surface layers, making recovery easier.
- Oil Spill Socks a strong mesh outer sleeve encases a poly sock skin filled with highly-sorbent polypropylene which repels water while only absorbing oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Absorb Oils, Repel Water & Filler won’t shed and Booms won’t sink, even when saturated with oil.
- Connectors link booms together with overlap, creating a containment system big enough for almost any spill, A nylon rope and sturdy hardware ensure long-lasting durability and easy retrieval.
- Contain and Soak Up Leaks or Spills
- Provides a quick and efficient cleanup to help protect the environment from contaminants. Suited for short term use.
- Color-Coded- White
- Color-coding helps you visually identify the right sorbent for your needs. White designates Oil-Only sorbency and makes it easy to identify when saturated.
- Floating Oil Boom are temporary floating barriers used to contain marine spills, protect the environment, and assist in recovery.
Ready Stock: Contact Us for
Wide range of Oil Spill Containment Socks available in Stock.